Chief Financial Officer
Experienced financier and entrepreneur: co-founded and exited Silicon Valley and India-based video technology company. UK Chartered Accountant with MSc in Sustainable Energy Finance.
- Business development, contract negotiations & closing customer deals with international technology companies, OEMs and energy utilities
- Leading and managing start-up and growth companies with responsibility for all support functions, including HR, IT, treasury & finance
- Raising equity from institutional and private investors and accessing innovation funds to finance early stage technology ventures
- Achieving profitable trade sale exits for investors
- Current Roles:
- CFO at Druid Sport
- Founder & CEO at Martello Low Carbon: Working with leading corporates to create value and reduce climate-related risks by implementing our Corporate Sustainability Fund solution.
- Head of Finance at Ó Cualann Cohousing Alliance: Leading affordable housing co-op in Ireland
- Previous Roles:
- Co-founder & CFO at ServusNet Energy Analytics: data analytics in renewable energy
- Co-founder & CFO at Pace Soft Silicon: Silicon Valley, Dublin and India based video tech company acquired by Nvidia Inc in 2006
- Senior Manager in Corporate Finance at pwc in London and Moscow